Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Vatican on You Tube!


My mood has been foul to see the liberals applaud President Obama upon the unknown future of currently safely detained terrorists, the proposal to grant these people who hate us so more civil liberties while the celebration continues to fund the murder of innocent unborn babies not just here in America, but overseas as well....all funded by OUR TAX DOLLARS. I've been sickened by it, really. Save the terrorists, kill babies, yea!?

So, I was sooo happy this morning to open my email and find so many friends sharing the news that the Vatican has created it's own You Tube channel! My first word: AWESOME! Click here for the story, and go to http://www.youtube.com/vatican to check out what's happening in the Vatican daily!

We LOVE You Tube!! Wicked Awesome!!
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: