Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Free Resources!

I just added 2 new sites: EdHelper.com and Time 4 Learning. They were both sent to me with a list of 100 sites! Ei yei yei!! So, forgive me and give me time, because I have so much up already, I need to go through them one by one, and yes, now I will organize them by subject!

On another topic, do you still have your nativity scene out? Not ready to say good bye to Christmas? Well, you have some time left! Kim over at Catholic Family Vignettes gave me a lesson on The Feast of Candlemas, one I had heard of but was not too familiar with and had no idea how to celebrate. It is on February 2, so plenty of time to learn and prepare yet another beautiful tradition for the birth of Our Lord!

Enjoy!
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I was just looking ahead to Candlemas and what we were going to do. Thanks for the resources Mrs. Murphy!