Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is a Doughnut JUST a Doughnut??

Well, I did it, I clicked the link and voiced my opinion...and I got a response back! Here it is:

Dear Mrs. Murphy,

Thank you for your taking the time to contact us.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts' Inauguration Day promotion on Tuesday, January 20, 2009, is offering one, free doughnut of a customer's choice at participating Krispy Kreme locations nationwide. No purchase is necessary. The promotion allows customers to commemorate Inauguration Day by selecting one free doughnut of any variety at local participating stores. On Election Day, November 4, 2008, Krispy Kreme ran a promotion that provided customers with one free star-shaped doughnut at stores nationwide. The inauguration Day promotion is not about any social or political issue.

To view this statement online please visit:

http://www.krispykreme.com/inauguration.htm

Once again thank you for contacting us.

Best regards,
Carlos Rodriguez
Krispy Kreme Customer Experience
www.krispykreme.com

What do you think? I think, I'll still head to Dunkin's! (Well, I would if there were one in Washington!)

Mrs. Murphy

No comments: