Saturday, December 13, 2008

What to expect....

I think I'm getting the hang of this while making pasta and doling out hugs! I'm slowly joining the world of technically savvy home school moms who share their ideas, recipes, prayers and joys, and my hope is that one day many will find great resources from my blog as I have found from others!

Once my husband gets us a new camera I will be able to post some photos of our crafts, creations and gatherings. In the meantime, the imagination will have to kick into gear when I tell about my Catholic Connections group, the Little Flowers and Blue Knights, our Feast Day celebrations and more...

This is exciting! And hopefully a tool to keep me accountable! Happy Blogging!

Mrs. Murphy

2 comments:

Sandi said...

So excited to keep up with your busy life!

Anonymous said...

Did Michelle beat me to it?? Kudos to you Nutcracker! I'm feeling bent under pressure to start one too! This is fun!