Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Blessings!

Just like homeschooling, when you decide to become a blogger, a whole new world opens up to you! I'm amazed at the blogs, sites, and people (women just like me!) that I have found on this journey. I'm amazed and blessed and so thankful for all the support I have received! Thank you!

You can see my side scroll is much longer, with new games, sites, blogs and resources listed. I may have to find a new way to store this information, a virtual "closet" and pull it out when the season or time comes. But...the snow is coming down hard, the hubby is home, and it's cookie time.

It has taken me a few years to try different recipes on my gaggle of guinea pigs...but now that we have collected a bunch we all like every time I'll share my Christmas Cookie Collection with all of you.

Two amazing recipes from my Great-Grandmother Nora (after who my first was named)
Angel & Sugar cookies

We also love Peanut Butter with Kisses, M & M Shortbread, Snickerdoodles and of course, chocolate chip.

Hope your cookie baking is blessed!
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: