Sunday, December 21, 2008

About Updates

My husband made a good point, and that is to let you all know when and what updates I add to the side bar. Yesterday I spent a good amount of time sorting and double checking my resources, making sure what I wanted to share with you would be useful as well as easy to use.

I added a good amount to the "Military Support" section, including deployment resources for kids and information about sending care packages and letters to troops. I also included in that section information about DECA (your Commissary) and AAFES.

The Christmas section has some more fun stuff plus information on O Antiphon. A new section of some fun You Tube videos has been added. I've shared my favorite homeschool quarterly magazine, Mater et Magistra, and Washington state homeschool information including the Northwest Catholic Family Education Conference link.

The EWTN Kids link and a fun "Turkey Shoot" has been added to the kids section, as well as a few more of my "Favorite Catholic Places" and some additional resources such as how to find products that have been recalled to the Homemaking section.

And, who wouldn't like to have the Holy Father's email address? If you send him an email, and get a response, please share it with me!

Let me know if something doesn't work, if there is something I should add or take off, and whether these resources are helpful or fun for you!

Thanks for checking me out! And special thanks to Regina for helping me get my Advent wreath to flicker!

With Blessings,
Mrs. Murphy

2 comments:

Regina said...

no special thanks needed!!
thanks for all the links on your sidebar...i know just how long that can take! if there is anything else i can help you with just let me know!
r

Anonymous said...

Hooray for flickers! LOL Donna is on cloud nine now!