Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beginnings and big plans

So, I've been thinking about what I want to focus on in this blog since there are SO MANY Catholic Homeschooling moms with blogs out there, oh my! Perhaps what will separate myself from the bunch will be our Marine Corps twist.

I would like to have military homeschooler resources listed, as well as tips and resources for the military spouse and keeping house, kids and faith filled and fulfilled. What do you think?

Today the girls got up to snow! Not too common for our southern Puget Sound region. #1 made her annual snowball and put it in the freezer. I have been a bad mom and let them indulge in hot cocoa, pop corn, raisins and graham crackers while watching Christmas movies after their early morning romp around the neighborhood. Motive, of course, for me to have more time to learn about this new world of blogging!

What I would like from you, input! Let me know what will be different and what you would want to learn and read about. Tell me!

Mrs. Murphy

No comments: