Sunday, December 28, 2008

More New Stuff!

Well, you can see the sections with resources for Homeschooling, Great Kids Places and My Favorite Catholic places are a bit longer! Thanks Marti, from the Olympia WA, Catholic HS Group for sharing so many awesome sites! Again, I pray that eventually, when a homeschooling mom is thinking, "where can I go to find some worksheets? Some games? Some Catholic resources? A way to support our military? Something to help the kids of a deployed dad?" another mom will say, "Why, to Mrs. Murphy's Methods, of course!"

My resources lists are getting long again, so in a few days you may see some restructuring into sub groups, like printables, foreign language, music, etc. Sit back, relax, and let me do the research for FREE, dependable, Catholic and family friendly resources for you!

Also, if you don't mind missing the Inauguration Ceremony, the Washington State March for Life will be at the Capital on January 20, starting at noon. Details are through the link I posted under the January section. And, if you have ever been interested in learning more about 40 Days for Life, click on the poster and it will take you to the official site. I have friends who are active at both the Tacoma and Olympia Planned Parenthoods, so if you have any concerns, questions or would like some support to participate in 40 days, let me know in a comment and I will help you out!

God Bless, enjoy the resources, and pass this blog along to your friends!
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: