Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cha-cha-cha-changes...

I've gotten tired of not having a 3 column blog, I feel like it's too much of a pain to keep scrolling and scrolling down to see all the information, so I have changed it. What a ton of research and work though! But I finally did it, thanks to the Beginners Blogger Guide. Thank you! I did have to do a bit of tweaking on my own to get the columns just right...and unfortunately for it to work I had to take off my super cute background from The Cutest Blog on the Block, and now to my ultimate frustration their site is not working and I cannot see any of the backgrounds! Can you??

Send me a comment and let me know of any other sites like this one, that has html-add cute backgrounds, before I lose my mind!

Breathing, breathing,
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: