Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is It All a Conspiracy?

Sometimes I think so. The more I research Triple Negative Breast Cancer, the more I find that disturbs me, and it's no longer the diagnosis. Did you know that girls/young women who have taken oral contraceptives, have had abortions or miscarriages are more likely to develop TNBC? Well, where do we get these "treatments"? Then, in the name of "cancer research", where does the fund raising and grant money go back to?

I thought I had found a group that would support cancer research as well as life through the TNBC Foundation, but then today found a link to their monies and Susan G Koman. Well, you may have noticed that link came off the blog real fast. I will continue to talk on their forum, to share health information, listen and be a shoulder to lean on, to share my story and console when I can... but...

I'm on the hunt, a hunt for a cancer research company or institute or SOMETHING that respects all life. Please, if you know of any, send me the link in a comment so I can check it out.

What do you think?
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I saw a commercial for a AVON walk for breast cancer. I have not checked them out, just thought I would pass it along. Love you.