Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back....sort of

Well, my prayers always seem to be answered by the grace of Our Lord! I prayed for more family time and less time on the computer during lent....the next day the cpu DIED. Yup, it was over 6 years old and just couldn't even start. All kinds of panic and mayhem, we finally took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and asked to just have the info transferred to a new laptop we purchased. Days later, my husband goes back to pick it all up, "what lap top?" I swear the man is going to have a stroke....and soon.

So, we have some data backed up on disc, but NO LAPTOP. I've pulled my 8 year-olds cpu just for internet for the meantime and have hundreds of emails and messages to sort through....so just bear with me!

We also have been praying for orders to someplace WARM, being Marine Corps this would take us to San Diego, North Carolina, back to Hawaii....even Tampa. What do we get? A joint tour at Fort Bliss in El Paso Texas!! Yup, it will be warm and yup, we are BACK with the ARMY. It will be fine, I will breathe... So, anyone know anything about the El Paso area? I've been trying to make some contact with other homeschoolers there but with not much success.....sigh.

sorting, muddling
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: