Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back from El Paso!

I've been MIA because my hubby and I went down to El Paso to do house hunting and recon! It was NO vacation, but it was well worth it. We found a neighborhood, my gracious husband drove us ALL OVER so I could check out dance studios, gymnastics centers, churches, all of it! Even car dealerships! A new friend showed us the Dodge Sprinter, but when I got in one at the dealership I got a bit nervous about the height and me hauling newborns and carseats up that far by myself.... so I think I'm sticking with the Chevy Express and ordering a new one.

I have to give a shout out to my new friends in the El Paso Catholic homeschool group who has an abundance of girls just the same ages as mine! They threw together a welcome coffee for me and it was the most wonderful experience, thank you so much! Erika, Rae, Prudence, Pat, Tabitha, Pat.... I apologize for the names I am forgetting, but I am really looking forward to the wonderful frienships to come!

Bottom line, it was great, I'm exhausted, and the grandparents did a GREAT job staying with the 4 monkeys. How can I ever repay them?

Have some resources sitting in my email I need to sort through, I'm so sorry I dropped Holy Week on Mrs. Murphy's Methods....but I wasn't here! Next up though, check out the Lorax project (previously mentioned and in the April sidebar) for Earth Day. Lots to do to show our Lord God how much we love this beautiful Earth He created just for us!

Lots of love to you all!
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: